Home Forums Members Forum IBM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

IBM, one of our two latest picks released in last night’s monthly newsletter, has great upside on a large time-frame, but I’m also seeing potential in the very near-term for some potential upside as well, on its 4-hour chart.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

I am in at $124.32…..growth potential is huge for the 2nd time this year……I already have placed my average down limit orders….now it’s just sit back and watch!!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome! Yeah, I believe we’ll do great on it over time. Agreed.

Steve KenagySteve Kenagy
    Participant

$124.66

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome!

TanyaZTanyaZ
    Participant

got in at $124.51

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Good job!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

If I were a betting man, I’d bet that this will open up a number of doors to IBM. Good for us as shareholders and aiding it into wave 3 higher. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/gary-cohn-joins-ibm-as-vice-chairman.html

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Like I’ve said before, don’t listen to news on the internet or someone with a suit and tie in front of a TV. Well, yesterday, I saw an article about IBM being a “value trap”. Stupid article. Value traps are companies that appear cheap but they’re cheap because they’re really crappy companies and are not likely to appreciate in value.

Of course, when did they write the article? After a period of IBM being down overall for a number of years and coming off of a wave 2 on its daily chart. The writer of the article became a part of the sentiment of wave 2’s and obviously didn’t bother to check-out IBM’s fundamentals OR just went with how they felt about it becuause it hadn’t been a high flyer in the most recent years (even though we’ve made good money on it every time we’ve been in it, due to the pickiness and ways of my system).

Meanwhile, IBM continues to perk up more. We’re already profitable on it in the short-run, but it will really zip once it solidly gets above that red resistance zone in the $132-$133ish area.

Attachments:
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Now IBM is up almost 3% on the day. Remember how I said that I believed large institutions would be rolling into IBM to hide-out against and overvalued market and take in a very HUGE dividend yield along the way? Well, I believe that’s already unfolding and their buying is pushing our shares upward, since we got their first.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Our system shows us what’s solid and cheap and via Elliott Waves, shows us what the masses are thinking, collectively. Well, in wave 2 (just like with wave C’s), they see no future, no hope and if they’re an investor, they’re disgusted with the stock and apt to sell. And if they’re not an investor, they’re not apt to buy. That’s some of the best times to be a buyer…when it could “feel” the worst…again, as long as the asset is solid and cheap (which is the case with IBM).

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Once IBM can make it above this resistance zone, it could really surge.

Attachments:
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

There’s a good chance we could see a move like this over the coming weeks to months, maybe a year.

Attachments:
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster
    Sean HymanSean Hyman

IBM could be gearing up for its breakout higher.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.