Home Forums Ask Sean I just got word from the Maven that they will not be doing refunds.

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Luckily I just cancelled my yearly with them on Dec. 6 and received a prorated refund; not a moment too soon it seems.
    I was actually surprised I had no issues with it, cancelling auto-renew “stuff” can be a royal pain.
    Just so glad to be here now woohoooooo 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great. Wish I had done that. Hopefully Citibank credit will back me with my dispute.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the idea! I’m going to do that too! I just renewed in Sept.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

They may end up taking it out of whatever they were going to pay me. But that’s ok.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

It’s why I suggested y’all switch from an annual subscription with them to a monthly one…just in case such a thing were to happen. Only around 20 subscribers did that though. I wish more had taken that advice. It was my plan B for y’all in case something like this occurred.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yep, Jim, that’s proof that they were honoring it and for some reason decided that they would not, all of the sudden.

Jeff W
    Participant

My last sell made up for any losses by the mav

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, there’s been some large surges lately that have more than made up for that. Agreed. Congrats!

Andy Menendez
    Participant

Hey Sean, I’m here! Glad to be with you all.

Maven changed their response a little bit, now they are leaving it up to you! My deal was almost up anyways. Here is what they sent me. Glad to be here with you!

ear Andy ;

This email is to inform you that Sean Hyman has moved his services to a new platform. If you are an existing subscriber, you will need to sign up there. Sean has been provided with all subscriber emails and subscription expiration dates so he may use the new platform to honor the remaining time left on your subscription. Please follow the link here:

The Logical Investor http://www.seanhyman.com

Hit subscribe and choose your current service. If you have any questions please click the AskSean tab. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Maven Customer Support

Sean Hyman

Andy, I’m well aware of what they’re telling everyone. I’m also well aware that they’re monitoring the public areas of the new site as well.

kenatech
    Participant

I saw one comment about filing a credit card dispute. Great idea! Everyone who has a substantial time left on their subscription should do that promptly. Most credit card companies will chase them down to keep their cardholders happy. My annual subscription had expired in November, so I subscribed for one month with no renewal. But for those who have more than a month to go on annual subscription should definitely take it up with their credit card company!

Sean Hyman

Kenatech, Maven emailed me and said they were going to bill me personally for any chargebacks. And, they are monitoring this page and aware of what we’re all saying here.

Patrick
    Participant

Onward and upwards Big Daddy. God is moving the Cloud. We won’t take anything with us. ⛅️⛅️⛅️

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks, Patrick.

Aphroditus
    Participant

I’ve made so much more from the wisdom you’ve shared than the small amount I’ll lose from the Maven. We’ll just have to make more money. Their smallness will cost them. Thank you, Sean.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.