Home Forums Ask Sean I just got word from the Maven that they will not be doing refunds.

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Moments ago, I just got word from the Maven that they will not be doing refunds. Formerly, customer support at the Maven said they’d be refunding unused portions of subscriptions. If you want to contact them about that, you can do it here 971-260-6754, but it doesn’t sound like they’re going to do anything. Just one more reason why I’m glad I’m at my own site now and don’t have to go through another outside party.

I hate to be the bearer of that news, but I felt I needed to pass it along the moment I knew something about it.

What I’d encourage is just for us to move forward at the new site and let the past be the past and know that we don’t have to deal with any other outside parties now and it can just be you and I from here on out.

Phil Yumping
    Participant

Maven should have been up front with everyone. I only had a month left andI would have done the switch anyway.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

All I can say is that my heart sunk when I got the news. And I’m glad that we’re all here together with no one in between us now.

Grateful Jon
    Participant

Oh well, can’t win them all…….but we’re winners over here at seanhyman.com, eh!
    Again, just want you to know that I appreciate your new site & your new business model. Thanks for asking us along for the ride, eh!
    Best Regards,
    Jon

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

The bright side is…we’ll make far more money over time in our investments than this unfortunate event.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thank you, Jon. I sure do appreciate that!

David Wood
    Participant

I suppose if they shut down the site we could be assured that they won’t renew the subscription automatically?

I’m still navigating around the new site but love it so far.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

I really can’t speak for the Maven. You’d want to ask them at that phone number above if you have any questions. I’d hate to assume/presume anything.

I am glad you like the new site.

Gary
    Participant

Sean,
    This is the email response I got from Maven. Note their response concerning the unused portion of the subscription. I signed up before receiving this email.

Dear Subscriber;

This email is to inform you that Sean Hyman has moved his subscription services to a new platform. In order to access your subscription to his service you will need to sign up on the new platform. Any monies you have left on your subscription will be honored towards the new set up. Please follow the link to sign up for the service again.

The Logical Investor http://www.seanhyman.com

Hit subscribe and choose your current service. If you have any questions please click the AskSean tab. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Maven Customer Support

Mr. Mom
    Participant

Brighter side. Steel-related sale at 12.45%. Still have average-down point. You’re worth it.

Sean Hyman

Gary, yes, that’s the canned response they’re sending out. But the email I got was that the remainder would not be refunded. You’re welcome to check with them to verify that.

Sean Hyman

Thank you. Yes, in the grand scheme of things…our profits that we’re making over time are far greater than part of the annual fee. Agreed. Thanks for being a part of us here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Filed a credit card dispute against Maven. Prorated amount of $164.

Sean Hyman

Would love to hear how that goes for ya.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will keep you posted. I can see why you dropped them if that is any indication of how they do business.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.