Home Forums Ask Sean How Will the Ask Sean, Sell Alerts, Weekly videos & Monthly Newsletter work?

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Sean,

Congratulations and praying great grace for your transition. Previously, we had the Maven app combined with emails to keep us informed of “Ask Sean,” topics, weekly videos and newsletters.

In this new system, how will the notifications work. For example, I’ve seen a few questions/posts on the new site which I’ve not seen an associated emails in my inbox and based upon my signup time and some of the questions I see posted, I expected at least two.

Thanks

Tim

Phil Yumping
    Participant

I get email alerts for Ask Sean posts only by subscribing at the top of the list of topics, but I don’t see a subscribe option for any of the other tabs.

Timothy Taylor
    Participant

Thanks Phil! I saw it. Just subscribed so we’ll see how that works.

Sean Hyman

It’s all mentioned in that Getting Started video in the Investing Basics section. https://logicalinvestor.net/investing-basics/getting-started-quick-tour-of-the-website-how-to-use-it/

Weekly videos, monthly newsletters will all come out at the same time that they did before. Those will appear in the subscriber area, which is the Members Area tab. Sell alerts will appear in the Members area too. Think of the Members Area like the Premium tab at the old site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Specifically on Sell Alerts… if you are subscribed at the top of the Ask Sean Area, will you get the immediate Sell Alerts as before?

Sean Hyman

The sell alerts will be in the Members Area where the weekly videos and monthly newsletters are at. However, I may additionally post the sell alert in the Ask Sean section too. We’ll see. But they’ll for sure be in the Members Area.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Phil for forum subscribe tip. Will need to wait and see how “Members Area” works. Meanwhile, I will look daily for trade alerts.

Sean Hyman

Any sell alerts will come in the Members Area too, just like in the Premium section before.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would you post a test alert there (Members area) to see if email notification is functional? When you have time…Thanks!!

Sean Hyman

When I post the weekly video, we’ll know. Right now, I’m answering a lot of questions in various places and my goal is just to get everyone on board. That will consume much of my time near-term as hundreds of people are joining in such a short period of time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds good. Best wishes to you. May your hundreds of $17’s explode into thousands of $17’s!! You deserve it!! Great service and WordPress site!

Sean Hyman

Thanks. That’s what I eventually hope will happen. Will have to get some marketing going (and find a good marketing person) once everyone is switched over and some tweaks are worked out. I’m believing God to show me the way and to bring increase.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Outstanding. May be worth the investment to hire an SEO consultant. I captured google search keywords for my market and turned many leads into clients. My keywords were real estate related. Proper SEO keywords plus social media strategy equals leads and eventually subscribers.

Sean Hyman

Yeah, I’ve got a guy I can use for SEO. And that’s probably the first thing I’ll do, once I get to that point. But after that, a marketing guy is what’s needed. Most of my former subscribers don’t know to Google me. The last site SEO’d pretty well. They never found me. I’ve got to go to them, through marketing because they don’t think, “Where’s Sean? Let me Google him or search for him on Facebok, etc.” Therefore, I have to market to go to them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thinking, “Where’s Sean” and found your LinkedIn profile. I wonder if “value investing newsletters” or “value investment newsletters” would be good SEO targets? I bet you could rank for those terms quickly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.