Home Forums Members Forum Harley Davidson (HOG)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

For former Absolute Profits subscribers, it looks like HOG completed its a-b-c downtrend and is in its next uptrend now. The rotation out of growth and into value stocks is aiding that in going higher.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeff CrowhurstJeff Crowhurst
    Participant

Sean,
    Do you have an enter at or below price for HOG? What about an “average in” price like you do for the others in our LI portfolio?
    Thanks
    Jeff

Sean HymanSean Hyman

HOG is not an LI position. It’s a previous holding from another newsletter that I ran when I was at Newsmax and I know several people likely still hold it.

Averaging down zones on LI positions are found in the portfolio section at the bottom of each monthly newsletter, in the Members Area tab on the site.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

This Getting Started video will give you a tour of the site and show you where everything can be found. https://logicalinvestor.net/investing-basics/getting-started-quick-tour-of-the-website-how-to-use-it/

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Be sure to check out the monthly newsletters and weekly videos found in the Members Area tab.

Participant

I am glad to see that, this is a stock I still hold from the previous site.
    thank you Sean now if we can only get RIG to move LOL, ALOT

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

RIG is moving. It’s up over 8% today and over 18% up for the week so far. As oil moves higher into the latter stages of wave 3 and into wave 5, deep-sea drillers will do much better.

Participant

Glad to hear! Still hold RIG

Participant

I am looking for a LOT of movement from several positions from the UWR/AP days…..But patience is a virtue and being a Logical Investor is a marathon…not a sprint!!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, if you think about it, they’re some of the only pockets of value out there and they can move HUGE % wise off of their lows. Waves 1 and 3 can be very powerful % wise.

Participant

In a few cases, on those positions, with taking advantage of averaging down opportunities, if they recover fully to their original purchase price, I will be up significantly, in some case over 400%…..

Participant

I originally bought RIG in 2013 at $52.22…..my break even point now is $4.51……But I will sell RIG long before it gets back to $50+….

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Ha-ha, well it may not get anywhere near $50ish. I’m not sure. But once oil gets to the end of wave 3 and well into wave 5, RIG, DVN, OVV, etc. should be moving nicely by that time. It’s already responding some, % wise just in the near-term with the thought of oil going higher in the future.

Participant

Booked a nice short term (Aug 13 – Nov 23) profit on RIG at 17.81%. I guess this vaccine news craziness is helping some of these riskier oil positions I want to get out of.

I know this is floating around somewhere in a video, but are there any thoughts on what a good price range is to sell HOG in? I am up 14% over two years, and would like at least a 10-12% YoY return when I sell.

Of course, thank you to God for rewarding my stewardship . . . and thank you to Sean for teaching me how to be a better steward.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Glad you were able to exit RIG with a nice profit. RIG is in a wave 1 short-covering rally due to oil’s price rising and oil being in wave 3. OVV/DVN are in wave 3 along with oil and rising nicely too.

You should consider selling because you have a profit on it and because its around a 200-week moving average and far away/above its 200-day moving average. So, it’s near-term pullback risks are huge which means you risk turning a profit into a loss or a nice profits into a much lesser profit just because you’re shooting for a certain number/return.

Glad I’ve been able to be of help to you. Yes, praise God!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.