Home Forums Ask Sean Great to be on WordPress

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Nice work Sean. Hope to get email notified when weekly video or trade alerts are posted. I did check the email alert box.

Sean Hyman

Thanks. I appreciate it.

We’ll see. The entire site is new to all of us. I think “theoretically, you’re supposed to get them if you checked the box…but don’t depend on it. Weekly videos will be up by Thursday evenings sometime, just like usual. Monthly newsletters by the end of each month.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the quick reply. I did get email notified for this post. I will look for the weekly video and monthly newsletter emails and give you feedback when I see them or not.

Sean Hyman

Yeah, the Ask Sean section has its own check box to get replies from it. Doesn’t mean it will or will not do the weekly videos that way since that section is different. But I hope it will. We’ll know more Thursday evening. Yep, will appreciate the feedback.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sure. Looks like Members Area is a page, not a forum. Must need to be a page to keep private for subscribers. I used to have a WordPress site when I had my real estate brokerage.

Sean Hyman

We’re still looking into other things/tweaks. The site is still in beta. Main/first goal is to get everyone switched over and help ensure they get logged in, etc. then will worry about most tweaks/changes/improvements afterward.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Totally understandable. Thanks and good luck!

Sean Hyman

Thanks. Yes, it will all come in time. Right now, we’re mainly changing things only if it disrupts something major. Later on we’ll be selectively be making some tweaks. All tweaks will cost me out of pocket. So we’ll make the most prudent ones.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.