Home Forums Members Forum Forum email alerts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

My email plugin provider has stopped sending emails. I’ve opened a ticket to find out why. I hope to see that resolved over the upcoming days. Looks like it started yesterday. Just wanted to update y’all.

Christiaan VlasblomChristiaan Vlasblom
    Participant

Thanks for the update Sean. Noticed that on Friday but thought it was my account only. So I did all unsubscribe and resubscribe actions as listed in the pinned email alerts forum section but without result till now. Hope they can resolve it for you. Have a great and quiet weekend without all those email alerts!

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Yeah, I originally thought the same thing. I’ve got an open ticket on it and just increased the number of alerts it allows me to send each month. So once it’s unsuspemded,that should resolve that.

Participant

Is there a way to subscribe to all forum messages at once ? This last debacle with the email server has gone through every last one of the members forum messages and unsubscribed my account. I’ve gone through individually and re-subscribed but I’m only on page 3 and I see there are a total of 74. I thought computers were supposed make our lives Easier.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

The email alerts aren’t working, period, for anyone right now. There’s a ticket in with the mail plugin company for my site. I haven’t heard back from them yet.

Every way to subscribe to a thread is in the visuals pinned to the very top post on the forum.

Participant

Ok, thanks. Hopefully when the system comes back up it will re-instate all the previously selected subscriptions. Thanks for the update, Sean.

Randy LandrumRandy Landrum
    Participant

Yea, my e-mail is not working either.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Randy, no one’s is. It has to do with the email plugin on the site not working. So there won’t be anyone receiving email alerts until the provider gets that fixed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.