Home Forums Members Forum For Those Folks who Like to Print out the Newsletter….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have included the newsletter and the portfolio in MS Word and MS Excel formats, respectively, for those who like to actually hold a printout in their hands…..I hope this helps and God Bless!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks for doing that, Scott. Love how y’all help each other.

Participant

Hey….we are all in this thing together…..when one of us succeeds…We all succeed!! I am just trying to help out those who prefer hard copies….Like me!!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yep, that’s so true.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

I love how “real-time” you guys can get the newsletters and videos in LI than you could get in UWR/AP, etc. The info is still so fresh/timely. It allows for better entries into stocks, since they’re more timely and better communication about averaging down levels via this LI format. I love it.

Participant

I love the new format too….especially getting questions answered quickly by you or by anyone else who may know the answer!! I have learned a lot from the other folks who are also subscribed…..Love all the interaction and feedback from folks….It makes us ALL better investors!!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, in the old formats, the questions would go to the publisher and most of the time I’d never even be aware of the questions or allowed to answer them. I’d only be allowed to answer what seemed to stump the customer service reps.

Yeah, I love it that I can talk directly with you and you with me and everyone with each other as well. It’s a wonderful thing. Something the industry wouldn’t stand for. ha-ha.

Participant

Thank you Scott! This is so helpful!!! Really appreciate it!

Participant

You are very welcome!!

Steve KenagySteve Kenagy
    Participant

I always print them out as I like to hold in my hand, make notes, etc. I keep them in a folder (in the computer and hard copies).

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

That’s awesome!

Participant

I too appreciate the hard copy format. Thanks Scott!

BekkaBekka
    Participant

Me three or is it four? Thanks, Scott!

Participant

Thanks so much. You guys are the best. So proud to be a part of this group. THANKS for a Great NEW LETTER Sean

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. It was good to remind of the market risks and why/how we can profit nicely over time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.