Home Forums Members Forum Fear not

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thank you Sean

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome.

Psalm 34:4–5
    “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.”

Psalm 23:4
    “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

Psalm 27:1
    “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”

Luke 14:27
    “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”

Psalm 91:4–5
    “He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day.”

Isaiah 41:10
    “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

2 Timothy 1:7
    “…for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.