Home Forums Ask Sean Entering the LI Positions as a newbie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean, since I’m just now jumping back in, I am thinking a good strategy might be to buy into (any or all) those positions that are selling below the “Buy At Or Under” price. There are nine positions that meet this condition (if I’m counting correctly).
    Additionally, allocating additional funds for the “Averaging Down Points,” – e.g. – our South Korean stock, $6.95/share is already below the two points you have listed – 10 to 11 & 6 to 8 – In which case, I would go ‘all in.’ If I understand correctly, I would allocate the initial third, plus the second third and third third equaling 100%. Is that correct?
    Thanks

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Sean HymanSean Hyman.
    Sean HymanSean Hyman

Don’t mention our stock positions by name/ticker in the Ask Sean section. Non-subscribers can access it. HOWEVER, you CAN mention them openly in the Member’s Forum section, for subscribers only.

There’s never a time to go “all in” with all of your allocated money at one time. Averaging down is always the key, even if starting lower than what we start at. All-in is for novices that don’t know any better. We know better.

Diversifying among those stocks that are at or under the buy-at-or-under price is key, yes.

Even if a price is well below our averaging down points, you’d still average down from where you started, with wide averaging points (at least 10% apart typically, and many times more).

Piano ManPiano Man
    Participant

My apologies. It was a slip. I WILL be more careful.
    Thanks

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Just type that stuff in the Member’s Forum and you won’t have to worry about it. Now that we have the Member’s Forum, the Ask Sean page really is more for those who are non-subscribers that want to ask questions, for the most part.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.