Home Forums Members Forum Elliott Waves

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is there a website that shows the elliott waves of stocks?

Thankful
    Participant

Yes, it’s this one ūüôā Sean goes through it every week on the videos. Also go to Investing Basics tab and it has a tutorial on Elliot waves.

sleep25 (Dottie)
    Participant

I have tried to understand and figure out which wave a particular stock is in, but to no avail. So I just keep depending on Sean to talk about them on our weekly videos.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

sleep25, I’ve been through so many sites that have software that tracks them. The software is very expensive and I’ve demo’d several of them. None of them were accurate.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, there’s not one place that charts them properly, automatically.

It’s about learning the rules of it and getting your eyes to see them. It takes time. It took me years to get to where I am in it. Some can learn it sooner than I did because of how I teach it more simply than I originally learned it. But it does take doing it manually.

sleep25 (Dottie)
    Participant

Thank you! I appreciate your knowledge.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Its advanced technical analysis for sure. It takes time to get your head around, no doubt.

Elliott Wave Principle by Robert Balan helped me so much.

There may come a time where I do something more extensive on it.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Looks like it won’t attach, but if you email me, it may go through in email: shmcc2000@hotmail.com

sleep25 (Dottie)
    Participant

I emailed you

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Sent it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.