Home Forums Ask Sean Dialogue?

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It seems that the only place we can start conversations is here. Previously, there was opportunity for members to post things like “hey XYZ stock has dipped below a buy point” and such. I don’t see that now.

For example, I found this article an interesting organic discussion on the British vote and Brexit. Where should I post something like that?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

No. However, for now, all specific stocks/tickers mentioned will need to be in the comments boxes below weekly videos and monthly newsletters. That’s the walled off area where we can talk openly. However, in the Ask Sean section…anyone can ask anything (even non-subscribers). In the members area, we can mention full stock names and ticker symbols openly.

For now, that article would need to be in the comments section below a weekly video or monthly newsletter. Keep in mind, this site is just starting out and really is still in beta mode. That’s how the Maven site started out over 2 years ago. So keep that in mind.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.