Home Forums Ask Sean DBA

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean, do you think DBA is getting ready to go into wave 3 presently? I’m thinking of averaging down on it. Thanks

Sean Hyman

While it can’t be said for certain…several things on the daily chart look promising. 1) A medium-term downtrend line has been broken. 2) There’s a golden cross on the daily chart. 3) It’s retesting the topside of that red trend line. 4) It may be nearing a wave 3 on the daily chart.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Scott Pearcy
    Participant

Do you think that DBA will challenge previous highs? My break even point is slightly below $24 a share….

Sean Hyman

It’s probably better to consider bringing down your average breakeven price if you can because here’s the zone were it’s likely to experience the most resistance.

Attachments:
    Scott Pearcy
    Participant

Got my break even point down to about $19.26….Once profitable, I will sell to free up cash for LI positions!

Sean Hyman

Cool. Sounds like a plan! Good job!

Mangojango
    Participant

Great thanks Sean! I averaged down to $18.05 per share and will be mind full of that next resistance zone

Sean Hyman

Awesome. Good job!

Thaddeus Koniniec
    Participant

Sean my break even point on dba is 20 should I avg down . And if so should I get out at 20 or sooner if I get in at below 16

Sean Hyman

It should have no problem getting back to your breakeven. It’s real resistance comes in around the $22-$23+ level.

Attachments:
    Thankful
    Participant

Love logging in to see a discussion on DBA. I’m at $20 break even myself, love the averaging down opportunity.

Sean Hyman

Yeah, that’s the beauty of the site. We can talk about any former holdings that someone has or current LI picks. Always glad to help.

Bekka
    Participant

I am also at 20! Thanks for the great advice…so helpful!!!

Sean Hyman

Admittedly, ag has been the slowest of commodities to turn around. Metals first, oil second (currently in its next pullback) and ag third. But food isn’t going to zero.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.