Home Forums Members Forum covid rebound

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

cdc website update
    This could rebound the market dramatically this next week

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Maybe so, but I don’t believe a word they say. Yet I know plenty do.

Thankfully CDC opinions will never be in our system.

But yes, their recorded drop could be a temporary positive but what you’ll find is there will come a point where there may be good news and the market stop responding to it.

Just as, there comes a time when bad news quits sinking stocks and a bottom forms before the news ever turns positive.

At some point, all bad news is factored into stock prices and bottoms form. And at some point, the most optimistic news is factored into stock prices and tops form, even though good news is still coming.

News is always a very lagging indicator and why it won’t ever make our system. I know you know that. Just pointing that out for newer subscribers. Thanks for sharing it.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Maybe so, but I don’t believe a word they say. Yet I know plenty do.

Thankfully CDC opinions will never be in our system.

But yes, their recorded drop could be a temporary positive but what you’ll find is there will come a point where there may be good news and the market stop responding to it.

Just as, there comes a time when bad news quits sinking stocks and a bottom forms before the news ever turns positive.

At some point, all bad news is factored into stock prices and bottoms form. And at some point, the most optimistic news is factored into stock prices and tops form, even though good news is still coming.

News is always a very lagging indicator and why it won’t ever make our system. I know you know that. Just pointing that out for newer subscribers. Thanks for sharing it.

ThankfulThankful
    Participant

I was going to say one way to say it would be rebound. Another way could be blow this bubble to the biggest in history. And what Sean said. A buddy of mine, smart guy, talked up CDC guidelines in late February, nothing to worry about. Shutdowns May be overdone, but still 183k dead.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

The CDC and WHO, in my opinion are not largely for us, but against us. They have private contributors that don’t have our best interests at heart and some of them are for “population control”…aka, killing off some of us. Bill Gates being the chief one. He’s even given TED Talks on the topic.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

I don’t really want to discuss that too much and get off our beaten trail, etc. So I probably won’t elaborate any on that. Want us to stick to “stock talk” as much as we can.

Participant

Recently read an update from the CDC that states, ” Only 6% of covid deaths are from the virus alone, that, on average, there were 2.3 to 2.6 additional conditions which contributed to the mortality of those who have died.”

MainStream Media won’t report that to us….They want to keep us afraid, huddled in our homes…..

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yep, I saw that too. Most people had other pre-existing conditions that they were already struggling with. But if hospitals say the death was by Covid, they get funding. Follow the money.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.