Home Forums Members Forum CHL not delisted from NYSE

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

https://ir.theice.com/press/news-details/2021/NYSE-Updates-Guidance-on-Delisting-Determination-for-Securities-of-Three-Issuers-in-Relation-to-Executive-Order-13959–/default.aspx

CRAZY! Lawsuits will surely abound… They rescinded their own announcement from 12/31/2020!

It will be interesting to see how they intend to defy a standing Presidential Executive Order.

Jeff WJeff W
    Participant

someone got a good deal on my shares today

Participant

WHATTTTTTTTT!!!???nooooo ūüôĀ

Participant

What a joke

John FreyJohn Frey
    Participant

Well we could buy our shares back at a little less than we sold them. Anybody want to roll the dice?

Participant

let’s see what Sean says? But I was thinking the same thing!

Participant

Wow! That is a lot of different information investors are getting on something this important inside of a week.

Participant

Ditto Michael Hirsch. My thoughts as well!

FusionDudeFusionDude
    Participant

You know, I was thinking this whole thing (including the EO) was fertile ground for a lawsuit. But with the NYSE reversing at the END of the “last liquid day” for the securities … talk about market fixing!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

They’re so fickle…the rules are changing daily. Makes no sense.

We’re delisting …no we’re not delisting them. Presidential executive order. On 2nd thought, they’re saying “we don’t care because we checked into it further”.

Super fickle. I don’t know how we can have any sense of direction on CHL when they create a cloud of confusion. I think we’re going to stand aside and have our money in clearer skies.

But it sucks that they’re messing with the American people like this and forcing unnecessary losses.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

peej, it is VERY irresponsible of them to do that because collectively, America-wide, it caused millions of dollars of losses NEEDLESSLY.

But, what I think of their actions has no bearing on what’s transpired and won’t change a thing. So…with tensions with China that seem to change the rules literally daily lately, I think we’ll just steer clear of those land mines.

But if anyone is reading this that didn’t get out already, based on the latest info, there’s no need for them to take the loss. They can stay in with the foreign subscribers. I just hate the NYSE was being an idiot and decided at “the last minute” to not delist and to buck an executive order from a president. It’s a weird world we’re living in!

Christiaan VlasblomChristiaan Vlasblom
    Participant

CHL now up 10.39% in the premarket to 29.65$ Some people are manipulating this market terribly…

Robert GrahamRobert Graham
    Participant

Thanks for your comments Sean. I agree and I just don’t want to invest in China stocks right now. I’ll, personally, steer clear of them as much as can reasonably be done.

Thanks for all you do!!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, Robert. Yeah, I just feel like the parents are fighting (US and China) and the kids (investors) are caught in the middle. I’d rather tread into calmer waters.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.