Home Forums Members Forum China and Russia

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Several weeks ago someone posted an article from the Imprimis publication on China. I am also a subscriber and appreciated the comments. With China and Russia back in the news and the potential new White House occupant I thought about sharing more information. Those I’ve shared with are quite alarmed.

Early in 2020 I saw a short news clip talking about the Department of Homeland Security meeting with the Kansas legislators at Travis Air Force Base near Topeka on the topic of state security. For those who do not know, the geographic center of the contiguous 48 states is in Kansas. The geographic center of Kansas is in my home county which I never left. After not hearing anymore for quite some time, I decided to call my state representative. He told me that the Kansas counterparts to Homeland Security were also involved. Both China and Russia have sent well paid agents/spies who have been trying to contact the legislators via email or other means. Rep. Thimesch stressed that people need to back off and let Trump do his job. Hopefully the door was slammed tight in their faces.
    )
    However there is one political party which seems to be soft. This is because their ideologies are similar. The Nazi Party rationale for their treatment of the Jews is taken directly from the American Democrat Party treatment of blacks and Indians. The Nazi’s had a special meeting where they wrote up their rationale. An American professor has obtained those historical documents and has written a book about it. Dinesh D’Souza discusses this in one of his speeches available on YouTube.

So much is at stake on January 5th and 6th – Georgia Senate races determining who controls the Senate and the outcome of the Electoral College determining the Presidency. All Christians need to be deep in prayer!!!

Sean Hyman

What we can mainly do is pray and trust God for our future. Thankfully, through wise investing we can make money under any administration and appropriate any profits we want to, to great/godly things.

gregory kerney
    Participant

amen,sean!

Oostburger
    Participant

I was the one posting the Imprimis article.

Yes, we are to pray, but with that we also need to act. Do what we can by writing our elected officials, write the white house, call your senators and house reps, help provide resources, etc.. (their email address and phone numbers are on the state’s websites) There is a lot we can do. We must peacefully act as we cannot sit idly by. Profits are great, however we are also to help protect and preserve our freedoms, liberties, and nation for future generations. Our elected officials need to know that we are seriously concerned. There is a good book I’m currently reading entitled “We Will Not Be Silenced” by Erwin Lutzer who was the former pastor of Moody Bible Church in Chicago. It is good, but also informs us that we need to lovingly act and with our prayers as God will help us.

Paul Bunker
    Participant

Hi James McCroy. Travis AFB is in CA. I was stationed there in the early 80s.

Jeff W
    Participant

verified

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Jeff W.
    James McCrory
    Participant

Correction: Forbes not Travis. Sorry for the error. Nevertheless, I do deeply appreciate all those who serve our country in whatever capacity. Sometimes it involves the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

The purpose of the post was not for investment purposes. Rather it was to provide more information so we can be on the alert.

One of my concerns is that people are threatened in various manners for speaking out. We must support them any way we can. One of the ways I plan on Monday is to contact each Representative and Senator encouraging them to take a firm stand in the Electoral College on the 6th. So much is at stake.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

We love our military/veterans. We wouldn’t be a free country without these great men and women that serve. No doubt.

Oostburger
    Participant

Glad to hear that. I’m not in any of the swing states but I wrote each of their state representatives nonetheless. There is a lot at stake and we need to ask God for help in what we do but also pray for strength for our elected officials. There is a culture and political war going on.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

amen

sshetty
    Participant

Though I am in Canada …..we too here have been praying for USA ….. that Truth prevails and The Evil be pushed back

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thank you. I appreciate that.

The Canadian people are great too. They just have an evil leader right now that doesn’t have their best interests at heart. Thank you so much for praying for our nation. Lots of turmoil over here right now with several things politically, etc. hanging in the balance. So we appreciate your prayers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.