Home Forums Members Forum Charles Schwab Street Smart Edge Charts – 4 hour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here is an example of how to create a 4 hour chart in Charles Schwab Street Smart Edge.

The “Type” is the first chart criteria selection, at the top, right of the chart. From the drop down menu, select “Custom Minute” and change the minutes to 240.

As you can see by my example, there are many criteria yo can add to your chart.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Thanks Danny. How do you add the bollinger bands? I’m not seeing this in the app.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Check in the Overlays drop down box or the Add button. While I don’t have Schwab charts, I’d imagine that’s where they are.

DANNY ABARDANNY ABAR
    Participant

To add various metrics, click on “View All Studies”, and you will see more than your ever want to know about!!

philip_from_calphilip_from_cal
    Participant

Very simple & straight forward. Danny, do you have to have an account with Schwab to use their charting?
    I don’t mind having a username & password. However, I don’t want to fund the Schwab account.

Please advise.

Thanks. Phil

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yes, he’s with Schwab. See his chart above.

Whoever you’re with should have real-time charts for free for you. If they don’t, that’s a sign you should consider switching brokers. I’m with Ameritrade but I also suggest Schwab. Those are the only two I’ll suggest.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.