Home Forums Members Forum Can I purchase a one month non-re-accurring months subscription for my kids?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean,
    Can I purchase a one time subscription for a month, for each one of my kids? I have been trying to get them into investing, and learning how to, and you are the best teacher that I know, so, I want to get them started and see if they will start following you permentally in the future. I figure this is the best way. One of my sons is doing very well in the markets but, I’m afraid he is not investing in solid companies like you recommend. If they can get in on your system early in life they will be so much better off later on in life. I’m awaiting their response too, I asked them to commit to a one month of following your weekly’s and newsletter. Thank you! Mark

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’d just have to buy one under separate user names/passwords for each of them and then cancel it after 1 month. Then if they wanted to continue, they could just sign up under their own debit/credit card from there on out. That’s the only way I know it could be done. But yes, it’s a great investment for kids because it teaches them a way of thinking that’s just not abundant out there. Most people don’t teach how to think like the pros actually think. They tend to sell something they believe has sizzle to it, instead. Why? They’re more worried about taking in their subscription fees than the profitability of their readers. Also, the newsletter industry trains them to think that way. I always hated that way of thinking. My thinking is…do what’s best for the subscriber FIRST and I won’t even have to give a thought about taking care of myself through subscriptions because people will automatically want to keep subscribing to something that’s been profitable and educational to them throughout the years.

BobTBobT
    Participant

Sounds like a great Christmas gift.

BobTBobT
    Participant

And if the markets tank by then, they might be more willing to pay attention!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yep, true, Bob T. Hopefully they’ll start learning before then.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

and Mark, thanks for spreading the word to your kids. They can never learn too early. It’s why I’m thrilled we have some subscribers teaching their teens some of these concepts early.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

One of the best legacies we can hand down is the legacies of how we think concerning God/Jesus/the gospel/church/tithing, etc. and how we think about investing. Both of those are huge.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.