Home Forums Members Forum BEN

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

BEN could be in the early stages of wave 3 higher.

By the way, our final averaging practically (happened to) catch the bottom.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ThankfulThankful
    Participant

No surprise there. Thanks for the update Sean! With all the chaos of day to day life even though I visit the forum frequently and watch the weekly videos etc I still miss things. When you point out specifics on individual picks it really helps, thank you!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. Yeah, Elliott Waves are great, because they tell us what’s likely to happen next, before it happens. Love it. It doesn’t trump fundamentals, but it is probably the most advanced form of technical analysis/charting.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

BEN is likely in the early stages of its major wave 3 now. So, it could look something like this over the months to year ahead.

Attachments:
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

If I’m correct on my wave counts…then BEN will have some really good months ahead.

Attachments:
    Ben RichardsBen Richards
    Participant

Sean, I am up 9.5% on BEN. Given the market conditions, would you recommend selling or keeping this one?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

If I’m right, its rallying higher in a wave 3 now. However, if I’m wrong, it likely at least makes it up to this red box of resistance. So if you’re considering selling, you could do it around that boxed area.

Attachments:
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

BEN continues to power ahead.

Attachments:
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

BEN continues to improve. It should be heading for higher highs in the weeks to months ahead.

Attachments:
    Participant

Hello Sean … I am new to the market. I have about $1400 to invest. do you have a list of reccomendaions. I am looking at your videos and letters and find them informative, thanks you.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

It’s good to have you here with us. Before investing any money, I’d suggest going through this video first to know how to allocate your money among stocks. It’s very important. https://logicalinvestor.net/members-only/my-complete-investing-system-how-to-allocate-your-money/

After that, I’d suggest focusing first on SLV and our highest dividend-yielding stocks, that are under their buy-at-or-below price. You can find them at the bottom of the newsletter in the Members Area. Scroll to the bottom of this link: https://logicalinvestor.net/members-only/monthly-members-downloads/the-logical-investor-newsletter-september-2020/

Hope that helps.

Participant

Ben, I had the same question about BEN. Ha Ha. I’m now up 15%. Thanks, Sean for the advice. I hold on to rake in the profits. ūüėČ

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Keep in mind too that investing doesn’t have to be light a light switch (on or off), in or out of a position. It can be like a dimmer where there’s a half-way medium as well, meaning you can always sell half of your position to ensure some profits, while keeping a leg in the position for potential further gains.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.