Home Forums Ask Sean Retail Stock

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A nice day so far up around 6%

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Sean Hyman.
    Sean Hyman

James, you’re not supposed to be posting the names/tickers of our stocks in the Ask Sean section, only in the Members Area. And right now, I don’t have the ability to delete that post, not sure if you do on your end. But don’t give away our stock picks for free to non-subscribers.

With that said, yes, our stock is moving up nicely today. Almost up 7%

Larry Williams
    Participant

New CEO has a major plan for higher revenue and lower costs and better customer satisfaction for the future. Six boards members are moving on.

Sean Hyman

Yeah, there’s been a shuffling up at the top, helping them today and the upward pressure on the stock is making short-sellers sweat and have to cover their shorts by buying.

Sean Hyman

Let’s talk about this one and other LI positions in the Members Area, since this post should not be here in the first place. Non-subscribers can see this page.

Allen D.
    Participant

Hey Sean. Could I suggest you an “ask Sean” area specifically and clearly marked in the Members Area? I don’t see one. That could help limit these kinds of posts.

peej
    Participant

Sean, You do not have the capacity to delete a post? Maybe the person who posted it can nix it from their end. Just thinking..

Sean Hyman

Terrald, if they’ve listened to any of my latest videos, they should know.

Just to reiterate: NO posting of stock names/tickers in ANY section EXCEPT the Members Area. That’s “our” place where we can talk openly.

In the future, we may have other areas where we can post things.

Sean Hyman

Peej, that is correct. I’ve asked them to see if they can delete it from their end. So far, they have not responded. I’ve also let the creator of the site know that I need the ability to be able to edit or delete a post here.

Bob G
    Participant

what is the path to the comment section in the members only area?

Sean Hyman

For now, you just comment below a weekly video or monthly newsletter in the comments sections below those.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

I’ve now got the ability to edit and delete posts. So I had to edit James’ post so it doesn’t give away our picks to non-subscribers.

Grateful Jon
    Participant

Hiya Sean,

Do you think that it would be worth having a filter put in place by the site builder? I believe that having to train all current & new subscribers is pretty much an exercise in futility & results in extra stress & work for yourself.

What I was thinking is a filter in table format that you could edit. If someone does put the symbol in, the email that goes out & the entry itself has the replacement wording in it:

Symbol Replacement Phrase
    ABX Our first metals stock
    EIEIO My Bestest Stock LOL
    **** Our Whoever stock
    **** Our Whatever stock

Just a suggestion, eh!

Love the new site, it’s very well done & it was such a smooth transition.

Best Regards,
    Jon

Grateful Jon
    Participant

Table format didn’t come through in HTML with the tools available. Image attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean Hyman

No. Hopefully, we’ll have a forum-like area within the Members Area too. I’m seeing if that’s possible. But right now, we can speak freely in the Comments section of the Members Area. That’s where all stock names/tickers should be mentioned. In any other part of the site, they’ll need to be shrouded like before.

However, this is still MUCH better than what we had before, because we could never talk freely about them, even in the Premium section of the last site because of the way it was designed.

Glad you like the new site!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.