Sorry Sean for getting a bit confused. I still hold XOM, SLV, OVV, and the others that don’t have official sell order from you. You mentioned oil is trending, and I wanted to at least breakeven, if I could, on OVV (down about 4% ). Are you saying sell, due to impending crash? Or still wait for the official sell? Or if up a decent amount, sell anyways? Sorry, I just want to make sure I’m doing the right thing. I read all the forums and newsletters and watch the videos..
Reply To: My Thoughts On The MarketChristopher Walsh2021-02-17T12:58:23-06:00