Home Forums Members Forum KHC Reply To: KHC

Participant

Hey Sean, I hope that you are staying warm.

Going back to Lee’s question on Page 3; specifically concerning KHC . What I understood you to say is that it is ok to enter KHC, if you had extra money & you were already in all other LI Portfolio positions with tranche money for other LI positions & possible nea term additions to the Portfolio, with the possible exception of LPL.

Is this correct?

If I went off of only your Portfolio & your Newsletter from 11/1/18. The information that I would glean is: 1) Buy at or under $60.00 2) Average downs at $44 & $35 3) Target Price slightly above $70.00 (from Newsletter). Recently I think I had read something about the Target Price, or perhaps more accurately, our Exit Price, is around $47.50.

I thought that I have heard two things; one is the information from the original Newsletter does not change, with the exception that we should not think that the Entry Price is necessary in stone. I actually I feel that I have heard this both ways.

For example; BBBT was at $12.13, so it met the “Buy At Or Under: & was also under the 1st “Averaging Down Price” of $15; I did not have a position in BBBY. You advised against my entrance into BBBY at the time, because they had been bleeding cash & had less cash on hand then you preferred (this was prior to the more recent craziness with BBBY).

So, should I be thinking that Entry Price will usually not change from the Newsletters, but might upon exception?

Concerning Target Price; I understand that this price may not change; over the long term, but Hey Sean, I hope that you are staying warm.
Going back to Lee’s question on Page 3; specifically concerning KHC . What I understood you to say is that it was ok to enter KHC if you had extra money & you were already in all other LI Portfolio positions, with the exception of perhaps LPL.
Is this correct?

If I went off of only your Portfolio & your Newsletter from 11/1/18. This is the information that I would glean. 1) Buy at or under $60.00 2) Average downs at $44 & $35 3) Target Price slightly above $70.00 (from Newsletter). Recently I think I had read something about the Target Price, or perhaps more accurately, maybe it is our Exit Price, being around $47.50.

I thought that I have heard two things; one is the information does not change from the original Newsletter, with the exception that we should not think that the Entry Price is necessary in stone, I feel that I have heard this both ways.

For example; BBBT was at $12.13, so it met the Buy At Or Under & was also under the 1st Averaging Down prices of $15; I did not have a position in BBBY. You advised against my entrance into BBBY at the time because they had been bleeding cash & had less cash on hand then you preferred (this was prior to the more recent craziness with BBBY).

Concerning Target Price; I understand that this price may not change; over the long term, but that this does not mean that the Target Price is necessarily = to our Exit Price. And that in fact; that there maybe be a very large difference between the two (IE. $70.00 & $47.50). I am not sure where I found the $47.50 price (Video or Forum).

I know that our Exit Price might vary based upon how fast the price shot up, upon market conditions (Overbought/Inflated S&P) & other factors. If I understand correctly; we should not think when we are making our initial investment based upon it being added to your Portfolio & introduction in your Newsletter; that our Target Price will be anywhere near our Exit Price (in this case; slightly above $70 vs $47.50 ish.

Do I correctly understand these things correctly or am I all confused?

As always; thanks for investing in us!!!