I think XOM’s price had been so suppressed that it’s got far more upside still to go.
If my Elliott Wave counts are correct, then we’re still early on in wave 3 and we haven’t even gotten past the old high of wave 1 yet. But even at the high of wave 1, we’d be up like 26-27%. So, we’re not officially selling just because I believe we’ve got far more still to go. So, we’re holding But if you wanted to sell half of your shares and place a stop-loss on the remaining shares at your breakeven price, you could. But we’re officially holding all shares right now.