Home Forums Members Forum In reading this Members Forum topics . . . Reading Management Reply To: In reading this Members Forum topics . . . Reading Management

Sean HymanSean Hyman
Keymaster

There are no options. We have what we have. If you don’t want the alerts, unsubscribe from them, which turns them off. Other than that, the forums are what they are. I think subscribers are getting spoiled. Remember the days when a publisher never allowed you to talk to me and you couldn’t talk to each other? That wasn’t that far back in time. So…what we have now is GOLDEN. But if you don’t find benefit from it, don’t get alerts. Otherwise, you’d just need to be happy with what we have. WordPress doesn’t have every customization under the sun for forums. We have what we have. I personally love them. I know many others do too because they remember the day when we didn’t have ANY of this. But if you don’t find them beneficial, turn off the notifications. If you don’t find the forum beneficial, don’t use it.

This site lets you be as involved or as little involved as you choose to be. More is better for you, but everyone doesn’t realize that.