Home Forums Members Forum My Thoughts On The Market Reply To: My Thoughts On The Market

Robert GrahamRobert Graham
Participant

As a Value Investor, I am one of those who is looking forward to the upcoming market correction and the investment opportunities that will present themselves, but I am anxious for those aren’t followers or believers in Value Investing principles. Many of those folks are my children, siblings, etc. They are in the crowd that just can’t get their heads around what lies ahead, no matter my attempts to share my own knowledge with them.

I, for one, have been with Sean for roughly 7 years and our financial planning is based on Seans’ book The Six Keys to Financial Success and it is our “Guide” for our stewardship of what God has blessed us with. Just this morning my wife and I went over the larger picture and we are very blessed indeed having followed Sean’s teachings for all these years. So, count me in as one who is looking forward to the upcoming market correction and the opportunities that will present themselves for us to increase our Financial Success.

Gratitudes Sean! God Bless…