Home Forums Members Forum Could you let us know about averaging down opportunities, please, Sean Reply To: Could you let us know about averaging down opportunities, please, Sean

Sean HymanSean Hyman

You’d want to make a habit of checking your account more than every 60 days anyway. Checking on limit order in just under 60 days is little effort to gain incredible buy-in points that you don’t have to watch for.

It’s like having someone watch the market for you for 60 days and all you have to do is renew the order before then, and they keep watching.

So, I want your dependency to be on your orders and not me. Why? Maybe I’m out and away, sick, on vacation, spending time with family, or just simply miss eyeballing it because we have so many positions. But if you have limit orders in, you don’t miss anything, no matter what. So, it’s not for a lack of effort on my part. I’m suggesting this because it’s the fail-proof way to invest. It trains you in the proper habits.

What you put into it is what you’ll get out of it. The ones that engage the most on the forum and watch the weekly videos etc inevitably get the highest returns and shortest learning curves. It’s worth your time because almost nothing outside of your job literally pays you over time. Yet this does. And over a long period of time, it can amount to even more than you get in a job. So, we want our time to be productive, spent on money-making activities. With more money, we can give more to our churches, take better care of our health, take memorable trips with our spouse, kids, grandkids, etc.