Home Forums Members Forum Employment Offer Advice Reply To: Employment Offer Advice

Sean HymanSean Hyman
Keymaster

Yeah, sometimes people falter when things don’t make sense. I take a different approach. I know God is so far superior above me, that I know that there will be times that don’t make sense to me…yet are the right thing for the moment. And we see it, in hindsight.

Yep, God has great plans for us, like Jeremiah says. It’s our job, through faith and action, to tap into those heavenly plans for ourselves. Amen.

3 John 2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

God is all about our prosperity, just like we’re about our kids prospering. One can just do a word search throughout the Bible and see how much the Bible talks about it. Nothing wrong with prospering financially, in our health, in our minds/souls, through being born again and prospering in our spirit, etc. The one who doesn’t want our prosperity is the devil himself and the one not convinced of what the Bible has to say about it.

Believers only see destruction of their prosperity due to a lack of knowledge: Hosea 4:6