Home Forums Members Forum Working against the ‘get rich quick mentality’ Reply To: Working against the ‘get rich quick mentality’

Sean HymanSean Hyman
Keymaster

The Bible talks about how “the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous”….yet, the average Christian does little to properly steward what they have. Unfortunately, overall, the world does a better job.

There’s a laziness among Christians overall, as it concerns financial stewardship. They just have a “God’s got me” mentality. Well, there’s our part to play (the part we can control) and there’s God’s part to play (the part we can’t control/help).

In the world, since they’re not a believer in God’s provision, they know they have to make their own and provide for themselves. And they end up doing a better job as a result. But it should never be that the world stewards finances better than believers. I’m here to do what I can to help change that. I believe it will move the needle for the kingdom of God, changing churches and godly lineages around the world as we do our part.