Home Forums Members Forum My Dividend Capturing Strategy report is in the store now Reply To: My Dividend Capturing Strategy report is in the store now

Participant

All, post is long and may be up to 3 separate posts. Just my 2 cents…

The first caution I have heard from Sean about these strategies is that they work best when the market is in an uptrend.  So, if we are going to play the game, we have to be prepared for the extra risk of the overall market possibly starting a down trend. I will tell you that one dividend capture that I tried and one call work out where I was able to enter and exit with a profit.  I messed up at first with the dividend capture by using the wrong chart, but had not made a purchase without seeking some advice. I corrected the chart to the 180 day four hour chart.  I purchased my first dividend capture and the thing popped 3.5% the day I purchased prior to the ex-dividend date so I sold immediately because this was just as good as the dividend.  I will confess, that I only bought one share of the stock because I was unwilling to risk my capital until I’m confident I know exactly what I’m doing.