Home Forums Members Forum My Dividend Capturing Strategy report is in the store now Reply To: My Dividend Capturing Strategy report is in the store now

Participant

Smart move Piano Man – waiting to have the appropriate amount of time before diving into the Dividend Capturing Strategy. Here is what I’ve done and some things may be helpful for you. I bought the report (it is fantastic). I read it and re-read it and will probably read it a couple more times. It is not very long so the reading time is o.k. Every time I re-read the report, something clicks that I had previously overlooked or not thought much about. I’ve done mock strategies twice, where I go through all the steps suggested by Sean but don’t actually invest $s because I am going to start with about 30K and I want to be fairly confident of what I am doing. For the first mock strategy, I ended up $353 and for the second I was up a little bit over $250. Both took about 12 days.
I am almost ready to pull the trigger but I have just a little more work to do. When I go in, I want to be as confident as how confident I am in the Logical Investor service.