Home Forums Members Forum GDP shrinking Reply To: GDP shrinking

Sean HymanSean Hyman
Keymaster

Yeah, when governments manufacture almost a complete shut-down of an economy, you can expect extreme numbers that typically don’t happen because we’ve nver shut down the country purposefully before. I believe it’s an excuse to further impoverish the middle class and poor. A poorer people is a more-easily controlled people. Where it can backfire on them is when the masses have finally had enough and revolt on a large scale. We’re not there yet but it could happen.

Yes, much of what has happened, President Trump has not wanted but he’s not the only one that gets to make the decisions. He has to combat a Congress that’s the puppet of other people’s agendas.

Yes, I love President Trump. Voted for him last time. He was my top candidate from the beginning. Will be voting for him again. If Congress wouldn’t tie his hands so much, he could get even more done.

Many men used by God were very misunderstood and unusual. God uses the foolish things of the world to confuse the seemingly wise of the world. (Trump isn’t foolish, but they do see him that way).